I wore this amazing dress in ivory (not blush) for my later afternoon wedding and evening reception. I did not wear the sash – I thought it actually took away from this gorgeous silk organza dress. It has a ruched bodice (slimming), sweetheart neckline, is fitted through upper thigh (drop waist), a full skirt (has a stiffness to it similar to tulle but the fabric is much nicer) and a chapel train. Everyone loved the dress and could not stop talking about how amazing it looked in person and in pictures. Its a VERY flattering shape. I can send more pictures if you email me. I’ll ship anywhere in the USA at my expense. Email me if you need shipping to another country. I will accept paypal as payment.
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed for me to wear flats (I am 5'7") and a bustle was added. The original dress came with a sash/flower shown in one of the pictures, but I didn't keep it. I am a solid size 8 and this dress fit like a glove. I am a small B cup and I chose to add inserts into the bust (those have been removed so the dress is more in its original form). This would fit you perfectly as-is if you are a C cup or larger. If you are a B or smaller you probably want to add inserts - they are cheap typically under $25.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned and steamed and is being stored in a garment bag. I was the first and only person to wear the dress and it is in great condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.