Tea length, vintage inspired wedding gown. Worn for 6 hours in a short wedding, no damage or wear and tear. The dress is a size 2 with no alterations made, I am 5″2 and normally a size 4 and the dress fit perfectly. Very forgiving dress, especially if your hips are the largest part of you. The blue sash (which is just ribbon) can be sent to go with it at no additional charge. I have to say this was a fantastic dress, I was comfortable the entire time, didn’t have to worry about a train or fabric dragging.
- Alterations: No damage or alterations made to the dress.
- Preservation Method: Dress is only from June 14, 2014. Has been stored in original garment bag, fuller skirted dress, just see no need for it to continue taking up closed space.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Roaming Shores, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.