This is a lovely drop waist beaded dress with lace on the bodice and a princess skirt made of tulle. This dress went perfectly with my theme which was “elegant vintage”.
I tried on this dress at a local David’s Bridal but they didn’t have it in Ivory and there was not enough time to order in time for my wedding date. I purchased from a bride (who was the first owner). She had it professionally cleaned and boxed by David’s Bridal. She had made no alterations. When it arrived it was more beautiful than I had even remembered.
- Alterations: The dress was a little too big in the waist so I had it professionally altered with darts near the lower waist beside the zipper. The only thing this dress didn't have that I REALLY wanted was a corset back so I had the seamstress put in a faux corset with ribbon lacing into delicate pearl loops which laces over the zipper (and hides it) Off the shoulder with an embroidered beaded design - straps / sleevelets were added which are easily removable. Can be worn as straps on the shoulders or off the shoulder - beautiful! Bust 41" Waist 36" Lower Waist (above the hips 41"
- Preservation Method: After my wedding I had the dress cleaned at the Dry Cleaners. It is currently stored in the cleaners bag. The dress is in perfect condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Garden Valley, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.