I went into the store knowing exactly what I wanted – a fit and flare gown. But after not being wowed by any of the dresses that I tried on, my consultant brought out this ballgown. I thought it was gorgeous, but I “knew it wasn’t the one.” I tried it on anyway, and I fell head-over-heels in love. I felt absolutely beautiful when I wore it to marry the love of my life.
If interested, I also have a Smooth Satin Tricot Brasselette in size 38B and a 2 tier “petticoat” slip for fullness (size 20W), available for purchase.
- Label Size: 18
- Street Size: 16
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: I had a "teeny bit" taken in on each side. I am a street size 16/18 and the dress is an 18W, so it was just a tad too loose.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Along with the dress and accessories, I purchased the preservation kit. The gown will arrive to you, clean and boxed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Greensboro,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.