I fell in love with this gorgeous David’s Bridal dress because of its classic shape, fun pockets, and beautiful fabric. I truly felt like a princess in it – it was comfortable, not too hot for my outdoor wedding in July, and super convenient to keep a tissue and my vows in the pockets.
I wore it for my wedding ceremony and reception in July 2013, and had it dry cleaned the next day. It’s been stored in its garment bag inside of a rubbermaid container in our apartment. It’ll be a bit wrinkled, but if you hang it out for a bit it’ll bounce back!
My best tip is to go try it on in your local David’s Bridal store first, so you know for sure what size you need. It’s a fantastic dress, and super flattering. I’m excited for another bride to feel so special in it!!
- Alterations: I'm 5'5" in flats (which I wore with the dress) so it's been shortened a bit. That made the train a little longer than it was originally (we didn't take any length off the little train) so we added a one-point over bustle. That just means there's a little loop in the train that hooks over a button on the bodice. We bustled for the reception, and it stayed the whole night without any adjustments. My seamstress also added padding in the bodice so that I didn't have to find one of those complicated low-backed strapless bras. To summarize: shortened the hem, added a bustle, sewn in padding at bodice.
- Preservation Method: It was dry cleaned, and is now stored in a rubbermaid container (to keep out dust or whatever)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Bellingham, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.