Strapless sweetheart bodice is flattering while bow with brooch at waist adds a touch of fun, side pockets make this ultra chic style super comfortable, shantung tafetta fabric with sweep train.
I eloped and never had a wedding, but I bought this wedding dress for fun and in hopes of maybe wearing it for a vow renewal ceremony at some point. Now that I am no longer married, I would like to sell it.
I am also selling:
1. A brand new bustier that I bought with the dress, size 8: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_New-Bustier-with-Smooth-Thin-Bodice-8704_Accessories-Lingerie-Bras
1. Brand New Vera Wang Ballerina Flats, size 7 1/2: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Grosgrain-and-Crystal-Ballerina-Flat-VW370004_Accessories-Shoes-White-by-Vera-Wang-Shoes
All together, I am asking $400 for the whole package.
Each item is brand new, never used, I only tried them on in the store and then took them home the same day. I never tried them on again after that.
Unfortunately, I do not have any photos of me in the dress since I never wore it, but if you email me I can send you more photos of real people wearing it that I have seen online. If you just google the Dress Name, you will find more photos too.
I loved this style and was planning on wearing it with a birdcage veil for a classic vintage look. The best part about the dress, hands down, is the pockets! Keep your lip gloss, mirror, or cell phone with you throughout the wedding!
- Alterations: No alterations have been made.
- Preservation Method: It has all been kept in its original garment bag and packaging.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.