Designer Helena Etchart-Tine designed and made this gorgeous gown for me.
August 10th, 2013 was the best day of my life. It was the day I married my best friend and love of my life and I did it in this beautiful dress! I cannot let this gorgeous, elegant, yet modern and unique gown sit in my closet. This dress is too good for that. It deserves to be shared with another bride who it will make feel beautiful, sexy, and amazing on her wedding day. Whoever purchases this dress will be one lucky woman because it will not disppoint.
– Strapless, sweetheart neckline
– Accents of lace appliqués all along the bodice.
– Luxurious Vicenza Organza Fabric
-Ruches asymmetrically throughout the entire gown
– A line skirt that falls to the floor that carries into the sweep train.
-Covered zipper with button closure running along the back.
Please contact me if you have any questions!
- Label Size: 16
- Street Size: 14
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: N/A
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Ruching
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: dry cleaned and kept hanging.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Fresno, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.