Retail price of gown is $4500. Purchased at a Jim Hjelm Trunk Show that the bridal salon was hosting so received a discount. I have original receipt. Ivory Alencon lace over Ivory Charmeuse strapless trumpet bridal gown, soft curved neckline, empire bodice accented with Ivory ribbon and crystal applique, bow detail at back, sweep train. I wore this dress for an outdoor garden ceremony and indoor reception at an upscale inn/restaurant with a rustic modern atmosphere. Just bought my first home with my husband and hoping to use the funds from my gown toward some furniture.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: Gown was made custom.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Cleaned and stored in an air conditioned room; storage box allows air in for dress to breathe. Still looks 100% brand new.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Mount Kisco,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.