This dress is designed by Tara Keely and is part of the Jim Hjelm label. It was worn once for my wedding and then dry cleaned immedately after. This beautiful dress was the fifth one I tried on and I knew nothing else could compare even though I had a higher budget. I’m still waiting for my proofs but once I receive them I can send additional pictures. This beautiful Spring/Summer gown was perfect and lightweight for an 87 degree summer day! One of my favorite aspects of it was it’s modern yet elegant style. I have a Kim Kardashian type body and it was very figure flattering. I am 5’2″ and 123lbs I wear a size 27 jeans (approximately 4) and a size 4 or 6 dress. my waist is approximately 27″ and my bust size is 34D. This dress was perfect!!!!!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: Alterations cost approximately $600 I had to have the bust taken in a lot. The side seams were taken in quite a bit as well The dress has a bustle but would probably need to be redone. I had it done in a way that accented the lace. My seamstress added a wire covered in cloth to the back of the dress to fold over my bra. This prevented my bra from showing in the back and it prevented the dress from riding down. I had to have the dress shortened quite a bit since I wore 3 inch heels.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Embellishment, Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Belt/Sash, Floral, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Conshohocken, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.