The dress has never been worn, besides for the photos I took of it. The dress was not needed so I am selling it. It is beautiful!! I didnt lace up the back all the way in the photos (only every other hole) so if you notice it looks oddly tied that is why.
- Alterations: A few beads were removed from under the armpits so that it would be more comfortable on the arms The split in the lace on the front was closed
- Preservation Method: It was just purchased 2 months ago. I picked it up from Davids Bridal Mid May 2014
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Niagara on the Lake, ON
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.