I was just shopping for dress ideas and styles with two of my bridesmaids with no intention of trying anything on let alone purchasing anything. Well we got caught up in the beauty of the store and decided to just try a couple on just for fun. This gorgeous dress was only the third on I tried on and I instantly fell in love. The beautiful lace and beading immediately caught my eye and the train was just the perfect length. This was indeed the perfect dress, the ONE!!! I was convinced to try a few more on to make a more informed decision. After about 10 more dresses I decided to try it on again and I was right the first time. This dress just called to me and had to be mine. I ended up purchasing it that day and went home a very happy lady! I would love to help another bride-to-be find the wedding dress of her dreams.
- Alterations: The dress is still in mint condition as it was never worn. The tags are still attached.
- Preservation Method: Garment bag with side zipper. (will be included with dress at no additional charge)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Columbia, TN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.