This dress was bought in July of 2013 for my wedding in October 2013. It is a size 0 dress but I am about a size 3 (115-120lbs) and I had to tighten the corset up all the way. It has a corset back, and beautiful lace. It also has gorgeous beading along the bust line and on the side where the lace splits open to reveal the tulle underneath. I am also including the slip that goes under the dress for free. The slip cost me $45 dollars. I have a small bust but the dress did not make me look small. It would also be adequate for bustier women because of the lace up back.
Here is a link to the dress as seen on David’s Bridal’s Website: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Strapless-Lace-A-line-Gown-with-Side-Split-YP3344_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Price-Bridal-Gowns-$400-$799.99
- Alterations: The front of the hemming on the dress is very loosely pinned up, this can easily be undone with a few snips. It is pinned so that it accommodates a 5'3" girl wearing approximately 3" heels. There were no other alterations or damages.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry cleaned by professionals, and it has been stored in it's plastic bag hanging in a closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Pittsburg, KS
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.