My Mother and Sister actually had me try on all the dresses I wanted, and after a battle with my height, weight, and where the dresses hit on my body I got upset. They pulled this gown out and I tried it on, and I loved it. It hit my hips in the right spots and made me feel gorgeous with all my curves. I loved wearing the dress on my wedding day, and I don’t plan on keeping the dress after a year. I just want someone to have a pretty dress for a good deal.
- Alterations: The dress is white and size 12 Petite. Only alterations made were moving over the panel on the back corset two inches and adding a bustle. The length stayed the same. I am 5" even and wore a 3 inch slingback heels with the dress. Will include cz crystal bridal necklace & earring vintage inspired bridal jewelry set and swarovski rhinestone accent bandeau birdcage veil as seen in pictures.
- Preservation Method: I got married December 21, 2013. I just have the dress in the carrying David's Bridal Bag. It needs to be cleaned. Underneath there is a small tint from my spray tan I had gotten 2 days prior to wedding near the bust.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Irving, TX
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.