I bought this dress in early 2013 for my June wedding. I tried on a few dresses before this, but instantly fell in love with this one. Everyone who walked by while I was in it told me how gorgeous it was. I wore it for my early afternoon ceremony and reception (about 6 hours in total), and I felt absolutely beautiful in it! The dress is very figure flattering, and the details are give a romantic feel. For $150 more, I will include my veil (mid-length, lined with lace and pearl accents — paid $200) and the slip ($50 at David’s Bridal).
- Alterations: Alterations: The dress was taken in a little bit in the waste and hips. Also, the length was altered. I am 5'2", and my measurements are: Bust: 32" Waist: 25" Hips: 36"
- Preservation Method: Preservation Method: The dress was stored in the original dress bag from David's Bridal after I bought it, and I placed it back into the original bag immediately after the wedding. It has been in my closet ever since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.