I had a garden wedding, so I was looking for something feminine, antique looking, yet modern, and also something that was not white. The dress color is whisper pink, and it’s beautiful.
- Alterations: SIZE: The dress is a size 6, but it's really sizes more like a 4. I'm roughly 5'2" or 3" and about 120lbs. I wore it with a bustier underneath, (since there is not a lot of support without one) which took away some space in the bodice. ALTERATIONS Bodice: There were NO alterations done to the bodice. If you were to try it on in store, it would fit exactly the same. The sash is removable, but I will include it with the dress at no charge if you would like to wear it. Length: I'm between 5'2"-5'3", and I wore the dress with 4" heels. So If you are taller than 5'7" this would probably not be a good option! Bustle: I had a garden wedding, and knowing I was going to sell the dress i did not want to drag the train across the grass! I opted for a "permanent bustle" Don't let the name fool you... the difference is the dress is sewn into a bustle rather than having buttons. The train is still there, so you could easily cut the treads if you wish to have a train, or leave it how it is. Additional alterations: There are a few lingerie clips sewn in. This is because I was wearing a bustier and did not want the dress to fall and show my undergarments! It will not affect anything if you choose to not wear a bra. They clips are very comfortable against skin.
- Preservation Method: The dress has not been cleaned. It's in the original bag it was sold to me in. I have to store it lying down, as I was advised to remove the hanger ribbons because they always find their way out of the dress and I did not want them to show in photos!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.