This is a gorgeous Rivini gown that I bought for my wedding in 2006. It was ordered a size 12 but had to be altered down to about a size 8 according to my measurements at the time. It’s described as an ivory silk dutchess satin gown with ornate embroidery and beadwork and chapel length train.Rright after the wedding I had the dress dry cleaned and preserved. It has been kept safe in the box ever since. I loved wearing this dress and hope that someone else can too!
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 8
- Height with Shoes:
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Satin
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Applique, Belt/Sash, Glamorous, Modern, Not white
- Condition: New, Used
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Tuscaloosa,
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.