Beautiful Watters gown worn just a few hours! The dress was only worn indoors except during the ceremony, but I was standing on a fabric aisle runner. Has been professionally cleaned and preserved immediately after the wedding. The dress is a strapless silk with gathered fabric throughout and features a train with gathered fabric and bustle. The back has small fabric-covered buttons. It is labeled a size 6 and has not been altered in any way. I had breast cups put in but I had them removed prior to cleaning — still have them if you think you’d need them. This dress is sold alone without any headpieces or other accessories. It is still in the large box that it was placed in by the gown cleaners, otherwise I would take it out to take more pictures of it. Please email me with any questions and I’ll do my best to answer them.
- Alterations: No alterations. I am 5'6" and wore 3" heels and it was the perfect length. This dress is in excellent pre-owned condition.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and preserved ($150) by a bridal gown cleaning/preservation service.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: McKinney, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.