This was going to be my reception dress! But I kind of went a little over board with everything! So I am just going to stick with one dress… I absolutely love this dress, but someone else deserves to wear it for the first time not just at the reception. I can find out the name of the designer if you have interest in the dress. I am sure I have the receipt somewhere; I just cannot seem to find it right now… I do have more pics but the sight would not let me upload the front picture for some reason.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Height with Shoes: 5’8
- Alterations: The dress fits snug around the arms so you don’t fee like it is going to fall off your shoulders. It also hugs your hips, so it does not feel like people can see down the bottom of your dress. I am 5’6” with out shoes on. I had it altered with 2” heels on so the length is approximately 5’8”. It is a jersey material so it is really easy to make alterations especially hems. There is a silk trail that is free flowing off the back of the dress. It has a very light sweep on the floor. (an inch or two) It also has a beautiful silver and rhinestone broach attaching at the center. There are also 2 additional broaches on the shoulders!
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Jersey
- Neckline: Scoop
- Style: Beach, Bohemian, Classic, Glamorous, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: New
- Preservation Method: I just bought it a few months ago, so it has been at the dress shop for most of the time and at my mothers house hanging up in a garment bag for 3 weeks. I believe it has also been cleaned after my bridal shoot. I can let you know, if you have interest in the dress!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , NC
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.