LOCAL SALE ONLY (TORONTO, ON) AND CASH PAYMENT ONLY
Stephen Yearick Label Size: Size 10
HIPS – generous as it is an a-line ballgown skirt. However anyone needing 38″ can easily fit into this dress.
Gorgeous designer gown bought at Allan Cherry in Toronto. Bodice is Swarowski and freshwater pearl encrusted with an A-line silk ballgown skirt that has more Swarowsk lightly dusting the bottom of the skirt. There is tulle under the skirt for volume and the train can be bussled.
Condition: Gently used /Like New
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 37
- Waist: 29
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5'3
- Alterations: This was bought as a size 10 but was altered to fit mostly in bodice.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Off shoulder
- Style: Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Cedar closet, hanging in bag
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.