Couture lace tea-length dress with sweetheart neckline and pearl buttons down the back.
I had an outdoor wedding in Santa Barbara and I knew that I wanted to have a tea-length dress so it wouldn’t drag over the ground and get ruined. I found a perfect embroidered lace (overlaid over silk) tea-length dress at Mary Linn’s (now Panache). I wore beautiful gold Dior shoes and a birdcage veil to complete the look and it was just what I wanted. It was so easy to dance in and enjoy the evening.
- Alterations: I added in bra cups, but they can be easily removed if wanted.
- Preservation Method: Dress was dry cleaned and is stored in the wedding gown bag in my closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Clemente, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.