I bought the dress June 2012 and wore it just for the wedding in August.
Details: Sweetheart neckline, empire waist, chapel train with a french/under bustle. The dress is silk with a chiffon layer on top and hand-sown bows at the hem that make the dress look graceful as you walk in it. It has a two-layered strap (silk and chiffon) that can be worn in different styles: strapped, capped sleeves, over the shoulder, or one layer strapped and one over the shoulder.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 28.5
- Hips: Not sure
- Height with Shoes: Not sure
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon, Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Modern, Open Back, Ruching, Ruffles
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Since the wedding, it's been cleaned and preserved, waiting to make another lady look and feel good on her wedding day.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.