Dress has a timeless style with its vintage lace, classic look. It has a layer of champaign colored fabric which covers a small layer of tool to give the dress some body. The outer layer consists of ivory lace and lace appliqu that blends throughout the fabric. The back is open that leads to beautiful beading which hides a zipper. The belt is sewn in, but could easily be removed if desired. The dress is a 2014 Stella York, I bought it about a month after it was released. The veil is also available: Cathedral Length (108″) Ivory Veil with Comb. No special edging or decorations.
- Alterations: The dress is fitted through the hips and has a sewn in bustle (one point). It is a wedding size 10 with minor alterations. No hem (I'm 5'10), but it has been taken in slightly through the waist and bust section. It also has a sewn in corset with ribbing and a Velcro strap that secures in the back. Padding was put in the bra for a B cup.
- Preservation Method: dry cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Bettendorf, IA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.