This dress was worn at my vintage-themed outdoor wedding in Asheville, NC. It is an A-line, strapless dress with lace appliques. I adore the ivory color and soft lace detail of this dress. I wanted something unique and when I tried on this dress I knew it was the one for me. I have a petite frame and loved the way this dress fit on my body. The crisscross waist feature accentuated my thin waistline, and the lace ties up the back allowed me make the dress as tight or as loose as I needed on my wedding day. One of my favorite things about this dress is that it came with detachable straps allowing me to change the style of the dress depending on my mood or the weather.
I also purchased a lace button jacket that I wore over the top of the dress to cover a long scar on my left upper arm.
To see the dress without the lace jacket, view http://www.essensedesigns.com/stella-york/dresses/detail/5791
- Alterations: I had the designer alter the hem length to 51" from neckline to the hem. I am 5'4" and this allowed me to wear 2.5' heels. I also had a one-point over-bustle added.
- Preservation Method: I did spot cleaning on this dress, though there was very little to clean considering we wed outside! It has been preserved in the original bag in my guest room closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Durham, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.