I found this dress as I was frantically looking 2 months before my wedding. It was the first dress I tried on at the salon and I knew immediately that it was perfect. It’s timeless and elegant, yet also simple and understated. I didn’t want a dress that was glitzy and pouffy. I wanted a dress that would reflect my calm personality and complement my appearance, rather than overshadow it. I wore this dress for bridals, my reception, and the wedding ceremony. It has since been dry cleaned. This is the perfect dress. I hope you love it as much as I do.
- Alterations: The shoulders were shortened and the dressed was hemmed to fit a 5'5-5'6 bride without heels. A loop was added to the train so that it could bustle in the back.
- Preservation Method: Dry-cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Provo, UT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.