This is an extremely romantic ball gown. The bodice is made from beautiful Venice lace, and has a sweetheart neckline and buttons down the back. The built-in bodice keeps the dress comfortably tight to your torso. There is a champagne sash that hangs the length of the dress after a small bow is tied (see photos attached). The sash boasts a small section of pearl and crystal beading on the left side. The skirt is layer upon layer of sheer tulle, which is draped across the front, making the bottom full and soft and light. It has the appropriate attachments to bustle the train, which is perfect for dancing.
- Alterations: Dress was hemmed only an inch. Bride was 5'8", but 5'10" with heels on. Bodice was taken in to make the dress a size 4. Cups were added, but the seamstress fastened them so they can be easily removed. The cups make the bodice a 34B. Bustle (over), designed to make the train look as if it was just part of the skirt
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and preserved with care immediately following wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , PA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.