Glamorous and vintage inspired silhouette. Incredibly figure-flattering and VERY comfortable, easy to move in and not hot at all. Heavy silk charmeuse with draped wrap bodice and rear back tie. Back has a slight drop “V”, with short train.
- Alterations: I had this dress altered by one of LA's best alterations shops, A Stitch in Time located in Brentwood. Anna, the French owner is a perfectionist and had me come for 6 fittings! I had the train cut and added 3" wide shoulder straps with the extra fabric. The straps sit on the edge of the shoulders and have three pleats that line up and match the pleats on the bust perfectly. The dress looks as though it always had straps. The train was long to begin with, so even after making the straps the dress still has one sweet single bustle you can pull back. I'm 5'4" tall and wore a 1" wedge sandal so I had the dress altered to that length. I also had the dress altered at the sides of the bust to fit more snuggly. I wear a 34C bra size. There are not cups sewn inside the dress, but you don't have to wear a bra, the dress fits much like a corset on top and holds you tightly. Hips: 35" Waist: 30"
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry cleaned by a professional cleaner soon after the wedding. It looks perfect! You can't tell it was ever worn! It has since been hanging in my closet in a garment bag stuffed full of tissue to help hold it's form.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.