The dress was purchased at David Bridal in Pinole, CA. It is ivory in color with rum pink embroidery. I loved the embroidery, the way the fabric comes together at the waist and flares open plus the extra little crystals and the buttons on the back are nice details. I worn the dress for my entire wedding day. It does have a train that has the same embroidery as the front chest panel.
- Alterations: A bussel was added but no additional alternations have been made.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professional dry clean and stored after the wedding in 2003. In 2009 the dress was used for a photo shoot and was placed back into the box it was preserved in but not professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Pasadena, CA
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.