This stunning St. Pucchi Couture dress was worn once. It was purchased in NY at 5th Avenue Bridal. The dress is handcrafted of the most exquisite and lavish materials, made of Peau de Soie, featuring metallic embroidery, sequins, seed pearls, and Swarvoski Crystals. It features a strapless neckline, dropped waist line, and intricately detailed chapel train. This show stopping dress has been worn by Naomi Lowde, wife of actor Jason Priestly (aka, Brandon Walsh of 90210). I am selling the equally show stopping Spanish style Mantia Veil for an extra $600. Originally purchased for $2000. Your guest will never stop talking about your dress or veil. It was a huge success!
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'5''-5'6''
- Alterations: Dress was hemmed for a 5'5'' height (with heels). Dress comes with underskirt for further fullness. It also comes with an inner waist belt to help tighten the waist line and help to maintain the weight of the dress. They also altered the dress to include a beautiful two tiered bussel that can be easily tied up after the ceremony for easy dancing or let down for the train effect in church or for pictures.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Classic, Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry cleaned and preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Eastampton, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.