I purchased this dress at a consignment shop and it was truly love at first sight! Since I purchased off the rack, I had to have quite a few alterations done to make it fit just right. The dress has a lace overlay with beading. I am 5’10” and wore flats with the dress so it should be long enough for most brides :)
- Alterations: I added a sweetheart neckline and added padding/support in the front so it can be worn with no bra. The back was originally a lace up with grommets. I had the the back cut down and the grommets removed and replaced with a zipper. I also had buttons added down the back just for decoration. I designed the sheer straps and keyhole back that were added. They are purely aesthetic and could be removed or used as is or removed. If you do decide to keep this part, you will need to have the material re-sewn as it started to come loose by the end of our wedding.
- Preservation Method: I just had the dress professionally dry cleaned by a wedding certified dry cleaner.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.