This stunning Romona Keveza gown was purchased at the famed New York City bridal atelier, Kleinfelds, during the designer’s trunk show. The haute coture gown was fitted by Romona Keveza herself. It was worn briefly for a small wedding ceremony at the Ritz Carlton, Kapalua in Maui.
The gown is made entirely of Alencon lace which makes for a frothy and comfortable wear. The v-cut, illusion neckline gives way to a jaw-dropping open back to complete a look that is both modern and vintage. The open back has three delicate buttons below the nape of the nexk and zips at the bottom. The mermaid silhouette is flattering on any shape and very comfortable to wear.
I am willing to negotiate on the price, as this is a one-of-a-kind dress perfect for an elegant, fun bride!
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: The alterations to this gown were very minimal and took place over the course of two fittings at Kleinfelds.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Beach, Classic, Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The gown was immediately professionally dry cleaned and heirloom preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New Orleans, LA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.