Wedding dress: Demetrios Sposabella 4233
Asking price: $800
Retail/purchase price was $1800
Worn once, for few hours
Label size: 4 (but this is adjustable due to lace tie corset back)
Fabric: Satin with lace overlay
Neckline: Strapless Sweetheart
Length: Floor Length
Back Style: Lace tie corset
Silhouette: Sheath to trumpet
Train: Chapel Train
Hollow to Hem: 61” or 155 cm
Details: Asymmetrical, ruching bodice with subtle beading
Free garmet bag
My height: 5’7” and wore 2.5” heels (height with heels: 5’9.5”)
I am selling this very flattering wedding dress that made me look like a modern princess. Instead of keeping her hidden in my closet, I decided to sell her to make another bride very happy and feel gorgeous like she did for me – at a discount from retail price.
Please email me if interested. I have several more pictures, upon request.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: I made the following enhancements to this dress: 1) changed zipper to lace tie corset 2) changed silhouette to trumpet/mermaid by adding crinoline. (These alterations cost me $250 in seamstress fees.) The lace tie corset will mold to your body, especially as your weight may change leading up to your wedding day.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace, Satin
- Neckline: 3/4 length sleeve
- Style: Applique, Corset, Modern, Ruching
- Preservation Method: Just needs to be dry cleaned, and will be like-new.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Northbrook,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.