This was the first dress I saw and tried on when wedding dress shopping with my mom. It fit great, made me feel beautiful and was a great price! At the time, I was still just so excited to be in the process of buying a dress that I didn’t think much about its practicality or whether the design/look of the dress fit with the “theme” of my wedding. Well, of course, right after purchasing the gown, we decided to completely change the entire feel of our wedding to a much more casual venue. This dress was absolutely the wrong look/feel than what we were planning. My dad was amazing and told me I could buy a new dress as he knew I was unhappy with my first purchase and how it would look out of place at our wedding. Long story short – I got a new dress – something simple with pockets – that fit perfectly at our location. The original gown was definitely more glamorous and I wish I could have worn it!
This gown still has the price tag on it – it has never been worn!
- Alterations: This dress fits beautifully and is very flattering. There have been NO ALTERATIONS! I am a very typical hourglass shape. I have medium width shoulders, a slim waist and wide hips. This dress fit me so well and really minimized my wide hips while accentuating my waist. I think I look best in strapless dresses as I have nice shoulders and this really did the trick. At the time, I was a 36B bust size.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been stored in its original hanging bag on a soft hanger. It has never been folded or creased. I am more than happy to take any photos you would like to see, including close up pictures and me in the dress (although I can't imagine I'll fit into it after having had a baby). We could even FaceTime so that you can see the dress up close :)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Missoula, MT
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.