There is a plus size couture bridal shop in Sacramento, Sparkle Bridal Couture, where I bought the dress. It was an elegant shop full of modern, fashion forward dresses in sizes that I could wear. I picked out several dresses to try on but when I tried this dress on, I knew it was the one. It was a size 30 but with the lace up back, I could cinch it to fit me perfectly as a size 24. The length was perfect and didn’t even need to be modified. The best part about this dress was how incredibly comfortable it was.
- Alterations: The only damage to the dress is that the small hook that makes the train loop onto the dress came off. These is an easy and cheap repair.
- Preservation Method: It was dry cleaned the day of the wedding and again after the wedding. It has been sitting in it's dress bag since my wedding and hasn't been taken out since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Elk Grove, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.