This was the first dress I ever bookmarked…and it was the easiest wedding decision I made! It is a champagne and light gold dress, which went perfectly with the vintage feel of our wedding. The dress was completely custom altered with beautiful illusion straps that create a keyhole back. The alterations are easily undone if you want to revert the dress back to its original strapless. The asymmetrical wrap at the waist is so flattering! The bow at the hip is removable, but was part of the original dress design. Sweetheart neckline with a corset back. In great condition…I loved every second of wearing this dress!
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 12
- Bust: 38
- Waist: 32
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: Shortened hemline, material taken from excess train length to create illusion straps with keyhole back.
Corset back means you don't have to worry about letting out/in!
Here is the designer's link (model dress pre-alterations) http://www.sotteroandmidgley.com/printDress.aspx?style=JSM1103
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Corset, Glamorous, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Dry Clean
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , NH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.