This is a beautiful, unique wedding dress that I purchased for my wedding. I ended up purchasing another dress for my big day so this dress has never been worn down the aisle! I purchased this floor sample in Salt Lake City, Utah last summer and it has been in it’s bag in my closet ever since. It is in VERY good shape for being a floor sample. Because I did not wear it for my wedding it does need to be dry cleaned and minor threads may need to be trimmed (in addition to your alternations), as it is polyester. My wedding theme was Great Gatsby/Garden Party and I thought this fit the theme well, but it also has a retro vibe that reminds me of Marilyn Monroe. If you have any questions please ask! I would love to see this dress go to a great bride-to-be. The only reason I did not wear it is because it wasn’t the right shape for me and I found something more flattering for my figure.
*I have included “magazine photos” so you can see what it looks like on, as well as a photo of the actual dress in my closet. Email me for more photos, if needed.*
- Alterations: None
- Preservation Method: This dress has not yet been cleaned, as it was purchased at a sample sale and never worn. It has been in the dress bag since I brought it home last July.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Midvale, UT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.