Gorgeous, comfortable gown worn at my October 2012 wedding! The hi-lo skirt added a fun, unique element to this very feminine, delicate gown. The dress is in perfect condition, with no stains or snags. I am thrilled to share the dress with another lucky bride! The gown was purchased from Kelly’s Closet in Atlanta. Claire Pettibone was in the shop and helped me select and fit the dress!
Description from Claire:
Ivory illusion tulle bodice with Chantilly lace, toile buttons and linen hi-lo skirt trimmed with guipure lace.
Join me for a languid summer in the French countryside… antique gold, toile and tapestries inspire the textures and details for the collection. The juxtaposition of gilded refinement and relaxed country living brings Parisian luxury to a rambling garden party in full bloom. An homage to the decadence of 18th century France, contrasted with the soft breezes of a warm summer night… kick off your heels, have a glass of wine, and live!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26.5
- Hips: 38.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: The dress was taken in a small amount at the hips and larger amounts at the waist and bust. No change was made to the length, as the hi-lo skirt style is very forgiving. Cups are sewn in and can easily be removed. All alternations were completed by the in-house tailor at Kelly's Closet in Atlanta.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace, Linen, Tulle
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Floral
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The gown is clean but has not be preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Huntsville, AL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.