Beautiful gown I loved wearing on my wedding day last summer! Retails for over $2000 and I bought through Brides Against Breast Cancer for half that price, and want to pass more savings on to you! It is too pretty not to make another bride’s day special! It’s a satin ball gown with a sweetheart neckline, and has small tapered embroidered straps that wrap around to the back of the dress to cross. There is hand beaded embroidery on the back and on the middle of the chapel length train. Because of the corset it fits street size 8-12 and almost any size bust. My 36DDs fit great and felt secure without spillover!
Contact me for more pictures or for any questions.
- Alterations: a simple optional bustle has been added and some of the buttons were re-secured. it has not been hemmed. Since I am 5'7" and wore 5" heels with the gown, the dress is long enough for a 6ft bride!
- Preservation Method: not yet cleaned. hung in its gigantic bag in my closet. there is some dirt/dust along the hem from dancing the night away, but no stains/rips/tears etc
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.