Purchased this beautiful dress on a whim when it went on sale two years ago. I’d always loved the deep v-neck and a-line shape of the short Sophia, so I jumped at the chance to grab the silhouette in a wedding gown… you know… just in case. Well, wouldn’t you know we’re now planning a semi-elopement in the winter, so this floaty silk chiffon number won’t do! Hope I can find someone who’ll love it just as much — and has the right ceremony planned for it.
What you’ve been waiting for—the gown-length version of our wildly popular Sophia dress (one of our very best-selling bridesmaid dresses). Crafted of floaty silk chiffon with a delicate crinkled texture, it features a fitted crossover bodice with shirring at the shoulders and bust and a flattering wide waistband. An extra-wide hem facing on the gown adds weight to the skirt, enhancing the silhouette’s graceful shape and drape.
• Silk chiffon.
• Falls to floor.
• Overlap detail at front and back, with shoulder pleats.
• Bra keeps.
• Side zip.
• Lined in silk.
• Dry clean.
• Online only.
- Alterations: None. Dress has only been tried on twice — both times for a matter of minutes, in secret. :)
- Preservation Method: I tried the dress on when it first arrived, then again a month later, and haven't taken it back out of its J.Crew cover since then. Perfect condition!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.