I fell in love with this dress as soon as I tried it on at The Bridal Outlet in Atlanta. It made me feel like a bride! I had just come from a high-end bridal boutique and had not found anything that was the right style for me. A friend had recommended the Bridal Outlet because it was the sister store of a bridal boutique and carried both samples and dresses to order. This dress was the first ordered in of this style (03/2013).
This lovely lace gown has a sweetheart neckline and a three foot train. It was only worn for one night, at both the wedding and reception, and is in perfect condition.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 24
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 6' 1
- Alterations: This dress was ordered in a size 10 and came in way too large (I had lost some weight). It was professionally tailored to be a size 6 by the best seamstress in Atlanta, Gizelle James. She also added the French bustle on the underskirt and French bustle for the lace, which creates a whimsical effect. It also has a seat belt to keep the dress from slipping so that you can dance all night!
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace, Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Not white, Vintage
- Preservation Method: It has been professionally dry cleaned and kept in its original dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.