When I went shopping for a wedding dress, a designer mermaid gown was definitely not on my radar. I tried on just about every style, in different materials, and designers and liked many – but loved none. Finally on my last appointment of the weekend, my consultant pulled me this beautiful Monique Lhuillier gown, I put it on – and I was in love. It was not only the lightest gown I put on – but the softest! The inside is lined with silk – so you can not feel the tulle at all – and it’s so light you won’t need to constantly pull it up like other strapless gowns.
I’m not an overly curvaceous girl, but this dress hugs in all the right places, and truly shows off your best assets.
I was overwhelmed by the amount of compliments I received wearing this gown. I wore my hair and makeup pretty casual because the dress was so breathtaking – I didn’t need to do much else!
I only wore this dress for pictures and the ceremony. So no tears, or stains – its in great condition!
Strapless lace applique mermaid wedding dress with tulle and horsehair skirt, sweetheart strapless natural waist corset gown with appliqued re-embroidered lace detail and tulle and horsehair detail.
- Alterations: I added white bra cups for support, and we purchased extra lace from Monique Lhuiller to add to the bust as the cups were very shallow. It was such a beautiful- absolutely flawless alteration - and made the sweetheart neckline look incredibly sweet and delicate.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.