My husband and I had a whirlwind love story; we met October 2012 and fell in love quick. In August of last year we got engaged and went back and forth regarding when and where to get married. We first decided on October 2013 because that would be one year from us meeting but then that all seemed too fast so we pushed things to April 2014. During that time I found a dress (the one I’m selling), loved it and placed the order only to decided shortly after that due to our indecisiveness along with my father-in-laws health issues to move the wedding back up to October. Yes, we planned a wedding in a week and somehow it all came together pretty amazingly. I am now left with a beautiful dress I could not cancel. I am about a size 4 but was told to order the 12 because my plan was to cut out the corset back and add a zipper. The dress is gorgeous and I doubt these photos do it justice; they are from the day I found it. If you would like you can email me..I have a few more pics of me in it along with the catalog photos although those can probably be found online. I would like to get about $1000 for it because it is literally brand new never opened. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks, Kate
- Alterations: No alterations
- Preservation Method: I am picking the dress up from the bridal shop this week so it has never even been taken out of the packaging it was shipped in.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Newburyport, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.