My baby sister married last year and on our last trip before she got married we ventured to Paris, France. We were in search of a dress for me to wear as her MOH. Not very hopeful that we’d find THE ONE in Paris, we looked anyways. It was the last day of our trip and there it was. The description is as follows. I have pictures posted of me wearing the dress and a model from a runway show. This dress is limited in it’s quantity. Only a handful were made. This is a true keeper. I adored it while it was mine – but wish it to a good home now. This dress would make a great wedding dress for the more organic/nature driven bride or a beautiful dress for a bridesmaid, cruise, etc.
Photo number 3: You can see the dress worn by me – I am to the right of my sister (the bride). The back of the dress has the same bodice in the back (sheer)
An airy silk-chiffon maxi dress with serged edges and a square neckline. Contrast V insets accent the fitted bodice, juxtaposed with a lofty, flowing skirt. Discreet hip pockets skim the side seams and ruffles dance along the waist and arm openings. Hidden side zip. Thin straps. Mini-dress lining.
Fabric: Crinkled silk chiffon.
Made in France.
- Alterations: The straps were taken up in the back to accommodate a perfect fit!! Only 1-2 inches. The straps are still plenty long for taking in or letting out. The shop in France - Sonia Rykiels actual store seamstress did the work. She left the extra material on the dress in the event it needed to be put back to it's original state.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and kept in a zippered dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: West Palm Beach, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.