How gorgeous and original is this dress?! Purchased in Paris, France at Sonia Rykiel’s shop, this was THE dress my sister and I hunted for, for me to wear as her Maid of Honor. Not very hopeful that we’d find THE ONE in Paris, we looked anyways.
The description is as follows. I have pictures posted of me wearing the dress and a model from a runway show. This dress is limited in it’s quantity. Only a handful were made. This is a true keeper. I adored it while it was mine – but wish it to a deserving bride or someone to wear for a formal affair. This dress would make a great wedding dress for the more organic/nature driven bride or a beautiful dress for a bridesmaid, cruise, etc.
Photo number 3: You can see the dress worn by me – I am to the right of my sister (the bride). The back of the dress has the same bodice in the back (sheer)
An airy silk-chiffon maxi dress with serged edges and a square neckline. Contrast V insets accent the fitted bodice, juxtaposed with a lofty, flowing skirt. Discreet hip pockets skim the side seams and ruffles dance along the waist and arm openings. Hidden side zip. Thin straps. Mini-dress lining.
Fabric: Crinkled silk chiffon.
Made in France.
***PLEASE NOTE: I AM IN SEARCH OF THE RECEIPT AND WILL HAPPILY DISCLOSE IT UPON SELLING SHOULD WE FIND IT – HOWEVER THE TAG ON THE DRESS IS SHOWN AS SONIA RYKIEL***
- Alterations: The straps were taken up in the back to accommodate a perfect fit!! Only 1-2 inches. The straps are still plenty long for taking in or letting out. The shop in France - Sonia Rykiels actual store seamstress did the work. She left the extra material on the dress in the event it needed to be put back to it's original state.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and kept in a zippered dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: West Palm Beach, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.