I fell in love with the UBEDA dress by Rosa Clara from the moment I started looking for a wedding dress. This was actually the first dress I tried on and knew it was perfect. I was looking for a classic, romantic look with a touch of glamour and elegance reminiscent of the 1920′s.
The craftsmanship of this dress is amazing, all the beads are hand sewn. The sheath silhouette naturally lays over your curves so it’s flattering from every angle. It was so comfortable to wear, and everyone at the wedding, including men had so much to say about the dress and how special it was — even when it was bustled.
The dress was purchased at Designer Loft in New York City. If you are in the NYC area, I would be happy have you come try on the dress prior to buying. More pictures upon request. Also, the Rosa Clara website has close ups of the dress.
- Alterations: The dress is a size 10 but I had it altered to a size 2. My measurements are 34/26/32. It fit loosely and comfortably. An elastic waistline was put in to tighten and raise the waistline. I am 5'6 and wore 5 inch heels.
- Preservation Method: It is dry cleaned and preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.