I bought this dress at a sweet little boutique in Mississauga. Originally I was looking for a fitted lace gown, but I tried this one on for fun and fell MADLY in love. We had our reception in my grandmothers apple orchard, eating under the stars with lights strung through the trees… so this dress fit so perfectly with our day. The organza apple blossoms on the bodice are stunning, and I love the way they scatter down the front of the dress as well. I loved the satin ribbon around the waist as well… Such a romantic dress! I’ll be so sad to see it go, but very happy that it will find a new home to another girl who will love it just as much!
- Alterations: Very little alternations were done, just a tiny bit of length was taken off (I'm 5,2 inches, but it was made for me in heels so add at least 2 inches onto that) Around the bodice/bust area it was brought in the tiniest bit as I have pretty small ribs. But if you are a generally tiny person it will definitely fit you.
- Preservation Method: It was cleaned and stored in the original case with plastic over top in my closet. :)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Hamilton, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.