I found this dress at David’s Bridal after trying on a multitude of wedding dresses. I immediately fell in love with the modern/vintage feel of the dress, with its halter collar and vintage buttons down the back. Afterwards, I searched online for someone who might be selling this dress used. I found a wonderful woman down in Florida who had just been remarried in this dress who was looking to sell it. I bought it from her and, unfortunately, not long after my wedding was canceled. I have been holding on to the dress ever since, keeping it in it’s original David’s Bridal bag, hung in my closet. It has only been worn once at a wedding, by the previous owner, and for pictures with a photographer friend of mine. This dress is absolutely perfect for anyone looking to add to its story as well as anyone who would love to add a little modern/vintage flare to their wedding!
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 40
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: No alterations by either me or the previous owner. The dress allows for a larger bust and slightly larger waist, but hip size would need to be relatively the same or smaller.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Embellishment
- Neckline: Halter
- Style: Modern
- Preservation Method: The dress has been cleaned by David's Bridal and has been stored in my closet. To ship the dress, I would go through David's Bridal to ensure no damage occurs.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Caldwell, ID
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.