I originally bought this dress wanting a fairy tail “ball gown” and loving how everyone told me I looked it in. I was torn being the Sleeping Beauty and Cinderalla style dresses and had the skirt converted to the Cinderella skirt. After months of looking at the dress, I realized I wanted a Mermaid fit to showcase my curvy figure that my fiancé fell in love with. The dress has never been worn (my wedding isn’t even until October 17th 2014!!)
- Alterations: The skirt has the pick- ups removed, converting the Sleeping Beauty skirt to a strait Cinderella skirt.
- Preservation Method: The dress is in its original "Alfred Angelo" bag, with all tags, extra sequins and beads etc. I have the original purchase receipt as well. The dress is stored in a guest bedroom closet of a non-smoking home, with no cats.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: tucson, AZ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.