I bought this dress from Hannelore’s of Old Town in July 2013 and wore it to my wedding on August 3, 2013. My favorite part of this dress is the back. It is intended to mimic the way the sun shines through tree branches and it is simply stunning. The front is beautiful as well and is more traditional with a delicate illusion neckline. The dress was easy to dance in and was comfortable the entire day. I can’t tell you how many compliments I received on it.
- Alterations: The side seams were taken in only at the hip and the shoulders were lengthened by 3/4 inches. The length was slightly shortened to ensure a perfect fit for my 3 inch heels (I am 5 foot 6). Bra cups have been added as well as a traditional bustle. There is one small flower missing from the right shoulder.
- Preservation Method: I recently had this dress cleaned at Parkway Custom Dry Cleaning, which specializes in cleaning and preserving wedding dresses.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.