I bought this dress as a sample early in my engagement and decided it wasn’t the one for me. It has a beautiful fitted lace bodice and a sheath style skirt. It is very light weight and comfortable.
Please contact me if you have any questions. I am flexible on the price.
- Alterations: There have been no alterations and the tags are still attached. It does a have a large-ish tear near the bottom of the train. It is shown in the third photo. As the train is quite long, I think it could be easily shortened and the part with the tear could be cut off. Aside from that the dress is in good condition.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been in the original garment bag in my closet. It hasn't been preserved because it hasn't been worn. It could stand to be pressed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Portland, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.