This gorgeous bright white silk shantung gown was made locally in the San Francisco Bay Area by designer Beverly Siri. The fabric is from Italy. It’s a unique wedding gown style that is simple yet interesting and offers an alternative to the the strapless. It attracts attention to your beautiful face.
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed to just above floor-length for my 5'2"-inch frame. The bodice was also brought in as I'm a bit smaller on top than on bottom. Still, this gown has a very open chest/collar to it, so much so that I had to wear a customized bustier, which along with the veil, are available separately as accessories.
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry-cleaned, boxed and is ready to ship. No tears or stains. Just have it steamed before your special day. If you live in the Bay Area, we can arrange for you to try the dress on before deciding to buy it.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Berkeley, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.