I bought this dress for my wedding last June. I wore it to the wedding ceremony and then the reception a month later. It was amazingly light and airy for my outdoor ceremony in the middle of the summer. It does NOT have a extra layers of fabric in the skirt to fill it out, but that makes it MUCH cooler. The dress still lays nicely over my curves and gives a lovely A-Line silhouette. I tried it on with an off-white belt in the boutique, but did not end buying that for my big day. That would be a great idea for any buyer to personalize the dress. This dress would be perfect for an outdoor wedding, particularly in the summer. It is a great casual style with a classic design.
- Alterations: Hem was taken up to fit my 5'4" height with ~3" heels. The bust was taken in slightly and cups were added to avoid having to wear a strapless bra, I'm a 36B. I also added an under-bustle with strings and loops to tie up the dress when you don't want a train.
- Preservation Method: The dress was stored in the garment bag it came in. It was professionally cleaned after the wedding and and the reception and is now in the dry cleaning bag. It has, of course, been hung with the bustle undone since the last use.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.